Massachusetts continues to record one of the highest rates of substance abuse in the country. A report from the State Department of Public Health shows in the first nine months of 2020, there were 1,141 confirmed opioid-related overdose deaths. Essentially, addiction is a severe disease that needs lifelong commitment to treatment and maintenance.
Topsail Addiction Treatment now provides outstanding addiction treatment programs for residents of Billerica, MA. If you or a loved one struggles with substance use, we have the resources to help you achieve sobriety and reclaim your life from the bonds of addiction.
Topsail Addiction Treatment: Providing Stellar Rehab Services For the Residents of Billerica, MA
Our treatment center offers convenient access to top-notch alcohol and addiction treatments. Our programs, which are available both weekdays and weeknights, are modeled to suit the patient’s needs, personality, and medical history.
Once you contact us, our highly trained therapists and clinicians will help you find the best outpatient, intensive outpatient, or partial hospitalization addiction treatment program that fits your specific needs. Your treatment team at Billerica will provide ongoing support to ensure you maintain your wins for lifelong recovery. We will continuously assess your progress throughout our outpatient treatment while making adjustments to your care plan accordingly.
Our experts will also develop post-rehab recommendations to guide and support your ongoing recovery and prevent relapse.
Topsail Treatment Programs Available For the Residents of Billerica, MA
Our accredited treatment programs at Topsail are nationally recognized and integrate evidence-based methods with proven success. Our patient-focused approach has proven to be more effective in treating a range of prevalent and co-occurring disorders associated with drug and alcohol abuse. We also feature a full continuum of care specially designed to meet the unique needs of each individual patient.
Some of the treatment programs that can best suit your unique situation include:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): The first weeks and months of recovery are often the hardest. We recommend starting your treatment in a partial residential sober living program. You can take advantage of our partial hospitalization services designed to equip you with tools to navigate triggers and maintain your recovery. In PHP, our clients visit daily for five days a week. Sessions run for up to 8 hours.
- Outpatient recovery programs: Our OP programs offer another layer of support to help clients stay motivated and sober. In the course of the treatment, our medical care team works with each client on an outpatient basis. The team ensures you are adequately equipped with the right tools for self-support, including managing everyday stressors, treating substance-related conditions, or even being productive at school, work, or family life.
- The intensive outpatient program: Our IOP is designed to provide flexible support for persons with work, school, or family commitments. It can also be an excellent choice for clients transitioning from the outpatient or PHP programs and need more support to achieve long-term sobriety. The treatment goals are to equip clients with skills in active living, stress relief modalities, and whole-person wellness.
Our Addiction Treatment Options
Alcohol is one of the most abused drugs in Massachusetts. Each year excessive drinking leads to 1,525 deaths and 41,502 years of potential life lost in Massachusetts. Alcohol addiction symptoms may include drinking more or longer than you planned, hangovers, problems with work, school, or family because of your habits, shakiness, trouble sleeping, nausea, sweating, a racing heart, restlessness, a seizure, and hallucinations. At Topsail treatment center, we provide exceptional Alcohol Use Disorder treatments that equip you with the tools you need to combat your disease. If you or your loved one is struggling with alcoholism, contact us today.
A recent report reveals drug overdose deaths are rising during the COVID-19 pandemic in Massachusetts. About 88 percent of drug overdose deaths involved at least one opioid. Our treatments at Topsail are designed to help you overcome both psychological and physical dependence on drugs and achieve sobriety, abstinence, and productivity. Your care team provides effective medication, support, and supervision for a successful recovery. At Topsail, Billerica, we offer:
- Heroin addiction treatments
- Opioid addiction treatment
- Cocaine treatment program
- Marijuana addiction treatment
- Benzo addiction treatment
- Fentanyl addiction treatment
- Crack addiction treatment
- Meth addiction treatment
How Will I Pay For My Treatments?
You can either pay for your treatments out of pocket or through insurance. At Topsail Treatment Centre, we have partnered with all major insurance providers in Massachusetts to help ease the cost of your treatments, meaning your provider may pay for all or part of your treatment costs.
We Can Help You Achieve Sobriety
Substance abuse is a growing concern in Massachusetts. If left uncontrolled, it will tear apart lives, families, and societies. If you or a loved one has an addiction problem, do not despair. Seeking help now can be the best decision to make. At Topsail, we offer comprehensive addiction treatment services to help you recover from your addiction and get back to a productive, healthy, and substance-free life.